Tuesday 7 September 2010

Totally random.

Oh, I just remembered an incident that occurred yesterday.
While my music teacher and I were listening to a CD I burnt, the topic Nick Jonas arose when one of his songs started playing.
My teacher said some things that went pretty much like this : pity that guy since everyone is trying to be like him. He should sue them or something.
It was pretty hilarious the way he said it.

But then it got me thinking. (Huh, this girl actually thinks. Yea I know right?)
So, it got me thinking that I actually prefer Joe Jonas over Nick Jonas.
Not cause he was THE Joe Jonas.
The main reason why I actually took interest in this, what should I call him? Artist? Disney superstar? Actor? Actress? Singer? Dude?
Fine, person, was cause he reminded me so much of a person I used to know.
The similarity is just too distinct.
The way he speaks, the way he carries himself, the way he simply is.
And whenever I see Joe Jonas act or speak on screen, I'm reminded of this person instead of the other way round.

I can vividly picture an image of some crazy-obsessed-Joe-Jonas fan screaming and shouting obscenities at me halfway across the world right now when they read the last sentence.
But it's true.
Won't deny that.
Whenever I distinctively forget about the existence of this person, Joe Jonas would somehow appear somewhere, on a magazine, in the papers, on my computer screen and remind me of this person. That he exists and is still here. Somewhere roaming on Earth but just that I forgot about him.
Totally annoying at times. It goes to show how crazy I am.
Not really. It just goes to show how much this person meant to me.
He was a really good friend. Full-stop. I'll stop there.
The rest is for me to know and for you NOT to know.

P.S. I just love the sound of the acoustics of an acoustic guitar. This is totally random.

No comments: