Saturday 29 December 2007

Back on.....

CHERUB. Woo-Hoo. Unbelievable.
*laughs like a maniac*

Was totally bored so I decided to visit Cherub. The next thing I know, I'm addicted to it again.
I stopped going for a very long time. I actually miss it. Time to pollute my mind. Don't you go thinking those stuff. What I meant was time to fill my brain with lots of knowledge. *grins*
Lots have change, just like us.

p.s. Guess what?? My cousin's cousin is in the same school as me. I just found out on the day after Boxing Day. All these while, I stared at her like a passer-by and she's actually related to me all along. But I did wish it was a guy. *twinge of guilt* At least I have someone related to me, schooling with me. Even if we're distant relatives.

p.p.s I've just gotten new earphones. Yay. *screams with joy* Time to burst my eardrums. Just kidding...

No comments: