Wednesday 19 December 2007

TAGGED!

I got tagged by so many people that I finally decided to do it. Besides, its not like I have anything interesting to blog about.

My first try on this tag thingy. =p

Rules:
1. Do this tag and answer all the questions in your own blog.
2. Delete question no.20 and add one of your own question instead.
3. Tag 8 victims to do this tag.

Questions:

1.What is your dream when you are still a small kid?
I can't really remember cause all I can actually remember is being hyper all the time but I think it's doing my best in everything no matter what...

2.What is the happiest thing in your whole life?
Being a part of God's family and knowing that I have family and friends loving me no matter what.

3.What do you wish to have right now?
Camp, an ipod, more books and an airplane ticket to visit everyone I miss right now!!

4.When is the last time you last horselaughed?
When I was at HAC camp.

5.What did you realize recently?
I can't read music notes and am having short term memory. =p
And that you are always there for me no matter what. =D

6.Which bad habit in you that is the most unacceptable?
Not remembering people's names? That was really embarrassing when I asked Xun Kin what his name was on the last day of camp. *blushes in embarrassment* Anyway, I have lots of bad habits but I'm not telling you. *smiles impishly*

7.When you are unhappy, what will you do?
READ!! Consume ice-cream and chocolate and comfide in someone.

8. What are you afraid of losing?
Losing my trust towards God and especially losing my friends and family which mean a lot to me.

9. Within 5 years, which target is the most realism one?
Be an English completer? I'll achieve that next year. Hmm... I'll be more daring and confident than ever.

10.When you met someone that you like, will you profess or hide your feeling?
Tell the person directly I have feelings towards him!! I wish. *sighs* I'll just secretly admire that person and flirt with him a little? Get to know that person more and build a relationship? Bah, I'm not bothered by it now.

11.List out 3 kind of people you hate the most.
I-am-the-only-one-that-matters people, self-centered and hey-I-don't-give-a-damn-about-you-eventhough-you're-involved type of people.

12.Define loneliness.
You wake up one day and realized that you're all alone in this big, crowded world and can't even name a single friend. You feel depressed and down.

13. Are you satisfied with your life now? Do you think any changes should be made?
Not really but I'll let God decide everything as I have faith in Him.

14.When is the most recent time you feel touched?
When little David gave me a peck on the cheek. *feels nostalgic*

15.Where is the most beautiful place that you've visited?
The place in my dreams?

16. A song that is playing in your mind recently.
Clementine and Mirror.

17. If you have a wish to come true, what is it?
Travel all around the world? Or even better, wipe of poverty, famine and child abuse.

18. Do you have anything to be worried or scared recently?
Yes, in fact, TONS but I know I'll go through it all.

19.If the world is going to end, what will you do?
Travel all around the world and tell all my loved ones I love them.

20. What question to ask myself? Hmm.. Who do I have faith in the most?
Simple. God.

8 people to do this tag.
1. The person reading this.
2. Santa Clause. =p
3. Santa's helpers.
4. Elves.
5. My books.
6. My imaginary friend.
7. Homo sapiens. Xun Kin?
8. Anyone who hasn't done this tag cause I'm being hyper. *giggles hysterically*

No comments: