Thursday 6 December 2007

Ages.

It's been ages since I last blogged. Time flies really fast. To think of it there's still so much I still haven't had the time or will to do....

I'll start with last Friday. I went up to Genting Highlands with two of my aunts and my cousin, sister and mum. We watched went up just to watch the Kitaro concert. I can still remember it as though it was yesterday. The adrenaline rushing, the amazement, the feeling of it. It's just so... indescribable. One minute you're feeling this and the next you're feeling something entirely new. Just watching the concert was made me satisfied. Added with the hot potatoes and a large cup of hot chocolate as well. The weather there was just what I wish it would be. Usually it's just a little colder than it is in KL. Thankfully, it wasn't. It was freezing (due to the heavy rain), windy and really misty.

I did got to chance to rock climb as well. It was kinda scary at first. Getting all jittery and all but when you're up, it feels good. We stayed at Awana Genting whatever name it is. My memory ain't working that good. A super deluxe room for six people. Wow. (a little sarcasm) Someone had to sleep on the floor but me and both my aunts slept very well that night. The next morning, we got news that my grandfather got admitted to the hospital. He vomited eight times the night before. He was given the wrong medicine by the doctor. We wanted to go back immediately but we already purchased the tickets to the outdoor theme park and it wasn't refundable. All I got to sit was the Crockscrew. We waited really long for that ride.

By the time we got home, the drive and everything, it was already 4-ish. We went right away to the hospital. And by the time we got home, it was almost six. ( Grandfather was discharged from the hospital a few days ago. Thank God for that. )

I have lots of pictures in my (lousy, sorry but no offense,cam) camera. Since I'm at my cousin's house now, I can't exactly fly home now to upload the pictures. So till I go home then which won't be very soon.

On Sunday, I had to skip church to go for a dentist appointment. The dentist said I had to extract four teeth. FOUR. That's going to be a lot of pain. ( I knew you did that on purpose and I'm not talking the dentist. ) At night, I saw Jude at Coffee Bean while having coffee with Vicki and her family. Haha... His friend was the one who saw me first and said hi to me. I didn't really recognise him but I realised that Jude look very familiar from the back so I just called out to him. It was really him after all. He thought Vicki and I were on our own since both of us sat separately from our family. It was nice meeting him after a long time. He hasn't change much. Not that I can see and my depth of sight isn't that sharp.

Fast forward to Monday, had tuiton in the morning and then I went with Vicki to her music centre in the afternoon. It was awesome as she had band practise. I'm kinda lazy to write all about it. Well, lazy me. But I did had lots of fun teasing, making fun, wondering,seeing, hearing, debating and eating on that day. Strange me.

Anyway, I got my hair cut yesterday and what you will call straightened but what I will call a torturous and heartbreaking event thanks to that unprofessional and self-centered hairdresser. This is the last time I'm ever going back. I hate it so freaking much. She just cuts whatever style she likes like it's her own hair. And she just won't listen to me. Talk about stubborn. And to think I was the queen or stubbornness, I found a worthy competitor. Boy, what fun. I just can't wait for my hair to grow. It better be fast!

I just found out yesterday that I have some sort of allergy and I don't know what you call that but it makes my skin dry and spotty. (there's spots over my arms) It's nothing serious so I have nothing to worry about. Just apply two cremes twice a day. Simple as that but its really sticky and uncomfortable at the beginning.

I'm tired of my brother's smart-arsed remarks and smirks. One day, I'm going to explode. All I do now is be quiet and keep all my anger in me. I'll see how long it will last. I'm telling you, it won't last that long. My patience is running dry!

I'm going to blog about today in the next post.

Till the very end of my blogging and typing's.

No comments: