Thursday 6 December 2007

Vbs.

Two long blogs in a day. That I'll guarante you. Holidays are the time to make me grow fat and lazy. Make that very lazy. The gears in my brain aren't functioning that well. It slowed down a lot. I'm staying over at Eugene's house till Saturday and I'm having so fun channel-surfing, flipping the channels every time my hands feel like twithching that I'm getting a little bored of it. Is it even possible? ( laughs uncertainly)

The reason I stayed was to help out at the Vacation Bible School(Vbs) in Cheras Baptist Church. I'm volunteered to take care of the little kids. The reason I wanted to do it because the idea of it just enlightens me and well, at least I can spend my time with something actually benefitting. Today was the first day. I'm taking care of the 5 to 7 year olds. With Ivan, Crystal and Li Quin. 20 kids. 3 of which are Down Syndrome kids. The only word that I can use to describe the whole thing is TIRING. The whole day was tiring, taking care of the kids. But it was a very great experience. I met lots of little kids but the most adorable ones were Deren and David. Those two are the cutest, most annoying rascals you ever met. They really show me how I used to be when I was a little kid. Energetic, hyperactive and supercurious.

These two kids are sweeter than any guy I ever met. Escpecially David. He kept holding my hands and refused to let go and he kept asking me to carry him and letting him sit on me. While Deren talks non-stop and enjoys it when I tickle him. I just love them to bits though they drive me nuts.

I've made lots of new friends as well. Bryan, Timothy, Crystal, Ivan, Phoebe, Sophie,Ruth,David, Willson, Carmen and a few more whom I can't remember their names.

I'll post more tomorrow. Hitting the sacks now. It's short, I know.

Till little boys running around squabbling.

No comments: