Thursday 1 November 2007

God? Semi-god?

I skipped school today. Surprise, surprise... Not. =P
Looks like I'm not the only one... At least that's comforting. School's boring now. No explanations needed.

Anyway, yesterday Connal said something that made me think. Yeah, thinking is when my brain's mechanism suddenly goes to work vigorously when it's gone a little rusty. He said isn't it good to be a God. He said he wanted to be one and said that it would be great if he was God. Look, I'm not taunting his intelligence or anything but his words made me thinking. When I told him, I never thought of becoming a God he got surprised and asked me what about being semi-god. I told him I never thought of that either. He got even more puzzled and asked "Why not? You don't have to believe in any God." But he didn't give this a thought, responsibility and the consequence of your actions if you're a God. I think the reason he wants to be God is because he can everything his way or should i say people want to be God because they want everything their way. I guess it's normal for people to want everything their way. But you can never have everything your way.

Everyone wants everything their way and they'll do everything to get their way. It's when you feel jealous, envious and betrayal's occur. If anyone can do anything to get their way, what will happen if they got things their way? A great lot of havoc will occur...


I'm contented with the way the world revolves now. And I'm not referring on stuff like pollution, child-smuggling and those stuff. I'm talking about how I believe in God. No one can change the way I think. Yes, I admit I'm stubborn. I admit that. Responsiblity is something not everyone can handle and the consequence is even heavier for someone to bear. Think of that. Everything is much more simple than we think it is. Why claim life is complicated when it can be simple? Think about it....

No comments: