Thursday 8 November 2007

Nostalgic.

I don't know what to feel anymore.
Part of me is actually going to miss 1 Meranti. Time passses by in a blink of an eye.
Just last year, I was thinking about this year. Now.. I'm reminiscing the days I had in school this year.
I guess it's normal to feel that way. But the other part refuses to feel anything.

Amelia's laughter followed by Stephenie's giggling and both ending up shouting at one another but at the end of the day, it's as though nothing had occurred.
Amelia teasing me followed by Stephenie.
Xian and her crazy talk about anime, repeating some 'dirty' stuff once in a while.
Christie and her writing. Her constant talk.
Leow and her goofy smile.
Farah and her smile, going in and out of class.
Ben and his constant pleas to the girls or boys to help him.
Sean and his 'stories'.
Azlina's frequent kacauing and teasing.
Amelia trying to outsmart our English teacher.
Pavitri's and her gang's craziness.
Puan You and her slang of words like 'I know'.
Asyraaf and Bob's constant annoyance of shouting, screaming and playing in class.
Kugendren and his cheek, getting himself into trouble.

Maybe those are the crazy, insensible stuff I miss, but who cares?
There are lots more that I'm going to miss.
But the other part which doesn't want to feel a thing knows that being insensitive brat, knowing that the more I feel the more I'll get hurt.
Maybe feeling nothing is best but what if I chose to feel hurt, sad, happy, exuberant?

My friendship with my friend's have drifted apart.
I admit it. It hurts. But then I learnt a new thing.
Friends aren't who you think they are.
They are unpredictable.
A single word or action can hurt you so much but it has the exact opposite action as well.
It can make you happy, out-of-this-world and crazy.

I gained a lot of experiences this year. It may not be the best year I had in school but I know deep down in my heart, they're meaningful.

Nothing is what you think it is. Everything always have two sides. No matter what...

Let's all hope that next year, it will be a new one for us.
To shine,
To understand one another better,
To be even crazier,
To be wild,
To gain new friendships,
To learn how important friends are if you still don't know,
To regain friendships with old mates,
To outsmart more of our teachers,
To work even harder,
To strive for more,
And most importantly to keep going even if you've given up hope.

1 M is like how it is. Nothing's fixed. We are not the best but in our eye's we did our best.
We shared lots of moments together. No matter what, we know that we are a big, unsettled family.

For now, let's have the last fun for these last 3 days even if you think you won't.

5 comments:

Christie C. said...

Me and my writing? Yeah, I'll miss 1M and most of those crazy people with their crazy antics. But, who cares that we're crazy? That's what makes 1M 1M.

Kelly K. said...

Yup, you and your writing. Always perfect. 1M is the craziest class ever.

Mia said...

Hey, Hey!! How come I keep appearing in the picture??!! Am I that popular??? Since when do I try to outsmart teachers?? I do outsmart them... *perasan*...

I know my laughter's really great, thanks.......

*Laughs*
(No pun intended)

Kelly K. said...

Show-off. *sticks tongue out*
Oh, really?? What about Puan Iswani?

Your laughter can be heard from miles away my dear...

Mia said...

My dear, 1M, being 1M, is exhilaration, (cheerleading is not the only thing, mind you). 1M is the only thing that exists, the only thing that matters. 1M is craziness, madness, exasperation, frustration, laughter, tears, angriness, calm and smartness combined.

To describe 1M is quite impossible. No word has ever been coined eloquent enough to describe it. 1M is simply the several worlds within a class in a world.

Truly a class has never been so wonderful, never been so worldly.