Monday 19 November 2007

Last performance.

Today was the last performance for the year.
Everything went really well during the first show for me. I remembered everything and did everything. That was a total relief. We went live on both days. Cool right?
Performing in front of the crowd doesn't give me nerves anymore. Maybe just a little but it's definitely fun getting so many people's attention once in a while. I gained lots of confidence since yesterday. But Michelle was acting weird all day and stuff, zonking out once in a while. Since we went early, we did some aerobic exercises along with a group of break-dancers and the tv3 people. That was definitely a laugh. Virginie sure knows how to move.
After the first show, we went to alamanda again. Ate and walked around. Soo Jean and I were at Speedy the longest. After all of us bought an ice-cream, we helped Aunty Kim carry her groceries while Cindel and Virginie were squabbling over the definition of rain and whether drizzle was under rain.
The conversation was roughly like this.

Cindel: See, told you not raining la...
Virginie: Drizzling is still rain. From the sky what.
Cindel: Who say so?
Virginie: Me. I read the dictionary one you know.... Once a moth.
Me: Once a moth?
Virginie: Yeah, once a moth. *laughing*
Cindel: Yea la, your own personal dictionary. From your head one.

Totally crazy. It goes on but I'm rather lazy to type everything. It is after going to be 1 am now.
Then we waited for ages, went live for a few minutes, got hit by Cindel, had no idea how Queenie slipped on my skirt, did another performance and went back to school. The end. Not.

I have to admit though, I love cheerleading. It's just pure exhilaration. The work-out, the dance, the stunts, the performances, the crowd. It's one of the things that actually makes going to school fun. It's just not about the popularity or anything, it involves lots of hard work, integrity, passion for the sport, confidence and the willingness to push yourself to go that extra-further.

I watched Romeo and Juliet. Bought the cd. It isn't that good. Reading it would be much better but it doesn't hurt to watch it. The ending ends with the sounds of the sirens of the ambulance. And coincidentally an ambulance was passing my house with it's sirens. Deja vu?

Some people are a disappointment but I getting rather used to that. Thou shall not aggrieve thee no longer. I shall have fun without you.

I have nothing else to type anymore. Even if I do, I don't feel like doing it now. One thing though.

I've never stop hoping. One day, I know I'll discover it. Reinvent it. Mould it. Shape it. Till then, I'll not stop searching. Why should I?


A lonesome figure,
Thinks in solitude,
But it's not,
For there's always someone,
Watching you,
From Above.

No comments: