Friday 2 November 2007

Spring waltz.

I finished 20 cd's. Yeah...
This is like the first time i got addicted to korean drama. Though it's not my first time watching them. Who knew??
I nearly thought it was going to be sad ending. Miraculously it's a happy ending. It left me feeling surprisingly light and a tingling feeling's all over me. If it was a bad ending, I would be sulking and be in foul mood for the rest of the day. Silly right? I know... but i still can't help it.

Korean drama's are very predictable. I knew when the girl would faint and she did. I guessed half of the plot all by myself and surprise, surprise that was how the plot went.
Korean drama's either have a really sad ending that makes you want to burst into big, fat tears or a happy ending that gives you a tingling sensation inside.
The first Korean drama i started watching was Autumn In My Heart. The ending was depressing that i refused to watch anymore of these drama's and chose TVB drama's over them. The second drama I watched was Stairway To Heaven. I accidentally watched it by accident since my sister was watching it. The ending was even more depressing than I though. End of Korean drama's was it for me. How much sadness and regret can a person bear?

Back to this.
Got carried away as always. I'm getting a little used to blogging now.
If you want to know what this whole drama is about, check this out.
hhtp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spring_Waltz

I'm still not good with those links yet.
But this drama is definately great. I really fell in love with this.
It gave me an overview of hardships, happiness, true love, friendship and lots more.
The main characters in this drama is a girl named Eun Young and Jae Ha. It revolves around them. The love triangle here is typical, what you find in drama and real life.
I really admire their admirable qualities. Especially Philip and Eun Young. Philip is capable of making wise decisions eventhough deep down inside, he's actually hurting. Eun Young faces every obstacle thrown in her path with courage and a smile. She has what you called true kindness. She cares with all her heart, forgiving others whole-heartedly all her memories give her strenght to carry on. She wants so much to forget about all the misfortune that befalls upon her but she has the courage to stand up right and continue her life. Eventhough it's all a drama but it's still great. Inspring and heart-whelming.



The cast.


Eun Young

Her again. XP


So far yet so near....


Happily ever after.



Eun Young and Jae Hae

"If you truly love and miss that person, then, love will come again when you meet that person again. Juat like plauing a game of hide and seek. No matter where he or she hides or even if you can't see him or her, he or she must be waiting at some place for you. Amid the countless chaos, just like sincere prayers of love, the people in love will surely meet again."


No comments: