Friday 23 November 2007

Damn.

Seems like I haven't blog for ages.... I was either too lazy or uninterested.

A week of holiday just whizzes past in a blink of an eye.
I'm not allowed to sleep late or wake up late. *Sighs* Where's the justice in this?
But to those who know me well, I do live by the quote, " Rules are meant to be broken."
So I try to sleep as late as possible and wake up as late as possible. Live life the fullest. Why shouldn't you?
I want the holidays to last longer even if it means more lectures, nagging and scolding. But I don't have to be burdened by the fact that I have to wake up at 6am every morning, remembering my new timetable for tuiton classes, adapting to form 2, mingling with the kids in my new class and many other factors. Which reminds me, I haven't rant about the reshuffling of the new classes.
I'm neither contend nor appalled by it. I have friends here but I do have people whom I don't get along very well with in the same class as well. Too bad there aren't any boys, they would have enlighten the atmosphere. There would be a hell lot of cat fights next year with a class filled with 36 young, poised, demanding, violent, crazy girls. Seriously, I want to write more about them but I'll leave it out for the moment.

Let's get back on the current topic.
Because of the Kumon High Achiever's Camp I'm going to miss Huge Camp and the Malaysian Philharmonic Youth Orchestra since it's on the same date as the camp. Damn the timing to the fiery pits of Hades. This camp better be fun or I'll be fuming for the rest of the year. I mean it. Of all dates, why oh why must these three be on the same dates? Aren't there any more other days? And I don't even have the chance to choose. *Sighs* I can't choose to not go. Mum will kill me. Christie will slaughter me in pieces. What choice is there but to go... And to Christie, you know the truth now.

I've drawn everything down to two and most probably I'll take that but I still can't find much information about it. Apparently, no one likes to create their own websites.

Nonchalantly, Calvin takes who-knows-how-long to reach his house. From 2 something till 7 something and he's still not at home. So much for his, I'm near home now. His depth perception of time has apparently gone off.

And Gwen, don't worry, I followed what you suggested. I was tempted to talk to the plush toy though. Don't mind me if I do. But if I really do, you might think I went mental or something. I miss you. And I did not tell him you were the one I have a crush on though you want me to say that. Makes me sound like someone crazy now. Haha... Be safe and back fast.

That's all for today. No pictures for once. That's a change.

No comments: