Sunday 25 November 2007

Bare.

I'm totally appalled. And disgusted.
How could the a********** do this?? *bewildered*
A piece of land stripped off. Everywhere brown. It's suppose to be green.
Ugh... Suddenly you turn to look and it's gone. I thought I was hallucinating.
I had to blink several times before I realized that I wasn't. blink blink.

It used to be a turf of land.
A forest.
Green.
Was all I could see.
But now all there's left,
Are a piece of land.
Bare, Hollow.

I love nature. Sure, I'm a city girl but so what.
Day by day,
Second by second,
The trees are depleting.
Thanks to you b****y m*****s.

Adults. Honestly. They really do think the world revolves around them.

The need to actually have a glimpse of trees is getting more and more intense every single day.
It's just weird.
Even mum noticed it.
I can't even give a reasonable explanation.
It's just a desire.
I wish I was born in the country.
I don't need the luxury.
All I need is the sight of clear blue skies and thick, green lush forests.
That will make my day.
Forever.

So to all of you out there....
Have a heart.
Nature is a part of us.
Love it, not destroy it.
Appreciate God's marvelous creation.
Hug a tree.
Do something.
Hug a tree.
Talk to it.
Anything.










I'm not very convincing thanks to my disappointed but you all pretty much get what I meant.


Tree-hugger is off to bed now.

1 comment:

Mia said...

Blueberry kisses!! You'd probably (hopefully) understand what I'm talking about.
(Oh, you know, Sal Hiddle... You've read the book before, I presume.)
(I've read the book before too, but i forgot what's the name)
(I remember now, it was Walk Two Moons!!)
(It was written by Sharon Creech!!)

Funny, right, my memory...
Story-book details can remember, Sejarah facts pulak.... *aish....