Saturday 10 November 2007

Godchildren.

Woke up late. Was suppose to meet Gwen at the club at 8am but I woke up late. I can't help being a sleepyhead Gwen.. I slept late. And you wanted me to go at 7am?
Played badminton with Gwen for an hour while talking. Then she ate her breakfast while I stole her food. She showered and her mum brought us to pavilion.
Gwen's mum and her mum's friend went to J.CO Donuts to eat while Gwen and I went to the food republic to eat. We both ordered different food and we shared.
We started talking again. We were already talking anyway.
We talked about the fights we had nearly every day last year, our friends then we started talking about the future.

We wondered how would it be like to meet our gang when all of us finished form 5 and when we go university/college and start working. We laughed over the possibilities. One of the thing was about bachelors. You can guess what's that about.

Gwen said all of us would definitely be separated. It's nothing surprising. Then we argued who would marry first. Me or her. We started squabbling and laughing non-stop at the stuff we thought of. Then we made a deal. If she had kids, her kids would be my god-daughter or god-son or both and mine likewise. Imagine, in the near future, I'll have either a god-daughter or a god-son or both.
We even agreed to be bride's maids at each other's wedding! Crazy us. Guess we were really mental then.

Anyway, we had fun and that's all that matters. I'm definitely going t
o miss her when she's in Australia. Remember what you promised Gwen. I doubt I will forget it so I hope you won't.

We decided to disturb Jeff. I knew he had tuiton but i forgot what time and Gwen wanted him to help her so she called him. He told her that he was at Martin and ended the call. We missed called him for a few times just for the laughs of it.

That's all for now. I have lots to type but I'll save it for another day. I'm sure I have lots of time to post them if I'm not glued to the television. =p


I'll just be who I am for now.

No comments: