Wednesday 7 November 2007

Blips.

Let's see, what did I do today?

Woke up at nine. Insticnt. Not the alarm.
Read a little. Ate chocolate cake. Finished it.
Played for a while. Fingers were red after that.
But the feeling was awesome. Totally unexpected.
I guess I uncovered a little about my sister's childhood.
No wonder I found that. It's starting to make sense now.
A little. It's better than nothing. I understand your obsession.

Went to Times Square.
With Soo Jean, Crystal, Cindel, Queenie and Cindel's friends.
Watched Stardust. It was fantastic.
Just like everyone had told me. And just like I expected it to be.
I was the only one eating popcorn.
Who cares? I must eat popcorn while watching a movie in the cinema.
Sort of habit lately. A must-have.

We took pictures after the show.
You know, those booths.
If Soo Jean sents me the pictures, I'll upload it.

I bought a book. Full of pictures on every page.
It's a lovely book. Lovely pictures.

I'm like stiff today.
I have no idea why. My writing's weird.
I'm weird every single day. Striked by pangs of emotions.

Anyway, I am being moody now.
So that's it for now i guess.
I'm starting to 'hate' you. Your bad.

Nothing helps anymore.

2 comments:

Mia said...

Hey, Xiao, you ate an entire chocolate cake??!!

*Horrified*

Kelly K. said...

I'm fat and loving it.
Kidding...
What if I did?