Saturday 17 November 2007

1st day.

First day of performance today.
Totally a let-down.
I made so many damn mistakes.
For no reasons, there were so many butterflies fluttering in my stomach.
And Michelle told me that she had a bad feeling something bad was going to happen. It turned out to be true.
I was like so depressed after the first show. Drowning myself in mistakes as I sat and thought of nothing. Thinking of it makes me just so mad at myself.
It's not the first time I was performing in front of so many people, in fact I wasn't nervous about that at all. My fear was making mistakes. It is the first time I become a base and I'm not strong enough to carry Cindel. If it was Shanny, I wouldn't have any problems. Cindel's not heavy but like I said, I'm not strong enough. So it was extra hard-work for me, not to mention, Michelle's hands were bruised and Lai Hoong was still new at becoming at a back-supporter. The hardest part was doing double-shows, an elevator and then a cradle after all the dancing and I always mess up the countings. Terrible.

At least things got better after that. It wasn't that bad during the second and third time. I hope everything goes on smoothly tomorrow. I know I can do it. If only I just don't panic and calm myself then everything will be fine. See.. I'm getting better at comforting myself without the help of anyone. Proves that I still capable of doing something actually right.

I got sun-burned in the face too... My face's all flushed.

Here are some pictures of the cheerleaders excluding me. Alex, if you're reading this then I'm telling you that I'm not interested in taking pictures of myself so I won't put them as display pictures. *sticks out tongue to you*

Here goes nothing...


Do not cross the border of our territory.

Totally shocked.


A tangle webble.


Just grin.


Eye-to-eye contact or lips-to-lips? =p


Dreaming...


What on earth was she doing I wonder...


Cindel and Lai Hoong.

That's all.... The end.

No comments: