Monday 5 November 2007

Lost.

I have no idea what I'm about to type or whatever crap I'm about to start ranting but all i know is that my tummy's making all sorts of noise and i really need food.

I'll just end up going in circles.
Just like being hyptnotised. You'll anything and everything without knowing why, how, what.

I'll just state facts for today since I seem to be in a daze.
Facts on my mind. Nothing educational.

Fact no. 1
I'm hungry but I'm too lazy to move my arse of the chair.

Fact no. 2
I just finished reading Extra's by Scott Westerfield in school.

Fact no. 3
I got 5 new books today. Ordered it ages ago.

Fact no. 4
Heart attack rocks. And I am refering on a game, not something else.

Fact no. 5
My hand is bruised from all the beating. But no sweat,it's fun.

Fact no. 6
I finished Hearts of Fencing but its only part 1.

Fact no. 7
I'm not angry eventhough I know I should be.

Fact no. 8
Since I'm eating and typing with one hand I'll stop now.

Thanks for reading all these. I have no idea why I'm posting this anyway. =p

No comments: