Tuesday 13 November 2007

A day.


She twirled around the room,
Wrapped in her own world,
Consumed in a bubble,
Not noticing the changes around her,
As she spinned faster and faster,
Moving ever gracefully,
Showing no signs of stopping,
Not intending too,
As her emotions spilled out,
Betraying how she felt,
Gradually feeling peaceful and calm,
Smiling to herself,
Even when she felt anything but happy.

When I watched the show, I thought of that.
It doesn't rhyme at all. *sighs*
At least it's something though.

I went to school for cheer practise today and yesterday.
I went earlier today cause mum had to sent aunty to the hospital.
She had denggi and all my cousins were out to work.
So I sat in school reading "Northern Lights" by Philip Pullman.
Looking around once in a while.
Then came Cindel and Queenie.

I know the whole routine already.
Most of it by heart.
A few mistakes here and there.
And I still can't dance well enough.
But I enjoy attending cheer practises.
My new nickname for now is 'kisses', 'hugs and kisses' or 'xo'
Mr. Chong keeps call me that since he can never remember my real name.
Either he calls me someone elses name or dragonfly.
I didn't get it until I saw what Virginie wrote on the paper.
Since all of us became 'O's to represent our places, our initials were put beside them.
So my initial was X and he read it as XO and said it out loud and asked who's hugs and kisses, everyone else just laughed.
But Sue Jin's nickname was the best. It's so called after a bus company.

Three more days of school and that's it for the year.
Fast right?
In a blink of an eye, it's the end of the year.
It's the same everytime but I can never get used to it.

The quote, "Why be ordinary when you can be extraordinary" keeps popping in my head.
I can't remember where I read it.
But something keeps nagging me.

I guess that's all for today. Don't feel like sleeping yet though.

p.s. Go to www.freerice.com.
Go on... You won't regret it.

No comments: